Mary of Silence

So, I've started trying to expand my horizons, if one could call it that, and found through the grape vine that the UK isn't too cool on freedom of speech, or something. I'm not sure I fully understand it, but it seems noteworthy, especially considering I like speaking freely because my mouth is big. With that in mind, it's also inherently possible journos overseas have free reign and that one media mogul is mad he isn't raking in the big cash monies. I don't know, and have no opinion; I'd rather keep my mouth shut, here, than shoot it off.

In other news, I'm going to try and get a larger chunk of writing done; I haven't been keeping a good quota lately, and every day is a small uphill battle. I've also been thinking over an article for Dispunctual that seems like a good idea, regarding the link between the SNES, nostalgia, and the recent upswing in Japanophiles and Otakudom.

Extra-tiny news: It's a well thought out article, but videogames has a long, long way to go before they even resemble mature.

0 spake Zarathustra:

Post a Comment